Are you trying to save money by filling out your own form I-130? I review thousands of immigration form I-130 applications, and almost every one of them has a problem that will cause it to be rejected or delayed. Avoiding these common mistakes is easy if you know what they are: Top 3 problems on […]
About Abogado de inmigración - Burbank immigration lawyer
Con títulos de la UCLA, la Escueula de Derecho de Loyola, y años de experiencia luchando por los derechos de los inmigrantes y ganando sus casos, usted puede estar seguro de que la abogada Linnette lo ayudará a navegar por las complejidades de su situación de inmigración.
Linnette Tano Clark is a well-recognized immigration lawyer in Burbank, California. Her office has served the Hispanic immigrant community for over 20 years, fighting for their rights and winning cases. She is the daughter of Hispanic immigrants, speaks Spanish as her first language, and holds degrees from UCLA and Loyola Law School.
Admitted to Ca State Bar 1996 #185121
Entries by Abogado de inmigración - Burbank immigration lawyer
How to get free legal aid is a question I get all the time, and there are actually plenty of ways to get free legal help in Los Angeles, but the best recommendation depends on your particular situation. Here are the top free legal resources in Los Angeles:
CIS fees increase on most applications on November 23, 2010. One of the only applications not subject to the increase is the N-400, application for naturalization. CIS representatives have commented that the reason the naturalization application fee is not being increased is to encourage those that are eligible to become citizens of the United States!
Great news for immigrants! Congress is considering the DREAM Act. It would grant legal resident status to undocumented immigrant students. The qualifications to apply: those who entered the United States before turning 16 and were raised here continuously for at least five years prior to the passage of the bill, graduated from an American high […]
- DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF IMMIGRATION FRAUD
- FREE LEGAL ADVICE
- PROPOSED FEE INCREASES FOR FORMS FILED WITH USCIS
- EXTENTION OF TPS FOR EL SALVADOR AND AJUSTMENT OF STATUS
- SUPREME COURT TO DECIDE FATE OF DACA
- Family Based Adjustment of Status Filings in November 2019
- DACA RENEWAL
- September Visa Bulletin
- Deferred Action for Certain Young People
- Bankruptcy and Naturalization
- Top 3 Mistakes on Form I-130 Petition for Alien Relative
- Top 5 Free Legal Aid Resources in Los Angeles
- Immigration Form Fees Increase in November 2010
- DREAM Act: New Immigration Law?
- Listen to the show this week